Westmeath was well represented at the IFEX BELFAST 2016.
MLS Labels & printing Systems launched their Print & Traceability System at the IFEX Food & Drink Hospitality Exhibition Belfast.
The system was entered in the Product of the Show awards and is the result of twelve-month project which involved close consultation with butchers and meat processors.
The Print & Traceability System is a report generator and management system that records all products entering the plant and trace them at all stages throughout the process and incorporates the HACCP records.
The systems received very positive feedback and is a real solution delivering real operational efficiencies to a very work intensive area.
Savings associated by the PRINT MASTER
- The Print Manager Offers Cost control and reduces cost and waste.
- No paper
- Operation cost reduction. Staff not continually manually writing up books of information
- All records easily accessible and recorded in one place.
- Touchscreen operated as opposed to manual books
- Virtually no paperwork.
- Avoids issue of noncompliance with the regulatory authorities.
Richard Doyle (MLS Labels) congratulating Daniel Lineham (AIT) on his Gold Medal Award at IFEX Belfast 2016.